On August 2nd of this year I will be turning 21 years old – a milestone birthday to some people – it will mean I can legally drink all over the world, woo-yay. The only problem is I have no bloody idea what to do for my birthday, nada, nothing, zip, crap all.
So dear readers, I’m open to your suggestions, ideas and thoughts on what I you think I should do for my 21st birthday, but please note…
- Drinking is out due to my current health problems (Damn, and I really wanted to partake in the local ritual of getting so drunk you need a good old stomach pumping… Yes, I am being sarcastic).
- It’s winter here and bloody cold outside (Ok, not frostbite cold, but I’m Australian and anything below 15 degrees is cold to us).
- In no way will it involve a male stripper, I don’t do strippers (I mean it Candy).
- Neither will it involve me stripping (I mean it Sergio and Taylor).
- Funds are limited (I have fun doctors bills to pay).
Hopefully we can come up with something decent and alcohol free.
Speaking of birthday’s…