Super cool new toy
For those of you that don’t know, I’m currently making a ton of jewellery to sell at parties, fete’s and craft shows later this year. I’m about half way there amount wise, but the question of what to present the jewellery on was bought up a few weeks back. Friends suggested I buy a simple pin board, but where’s the fun in that? So today, I went out and bought supplies to make my own boards. Wood, material, padding, pins a staple gun (which is my super cool new toy) was purchased.
The building of the board was pretty easy. Saw the wood in half, and then staple the padding and material on. Place pins on and drum roll please…
I now have a fancy board to present my jewellery on.
I think my favourite part of it all was the warning list that came with the staple gun:
- Only well instructed adults should operate this tool (Sorry Tay, you can’t play with it).
- Do not operate tool when under the influence of alcohol, drugs or medication (I.e. Hide tool for most of my friends when they come over).
- Do not use when tired or in a hurry (Aww, I so wanted to do some 3am stapling).
- Never point tool at anyone (Even that dude that pisses me off?).
- Never let any little red monkeys near this tool, ever! Serious damage and hurt could be caused (Ok, so it didn’t say that, but I think it should have).
I was totally planning to do ALL of the above and now my fun is ruined, ruined I tell you!