- Don’t blog about ‘them’ (because google will index it).
- Don’t blog when you have nothing to say.
- Don’t blog about friends that don’t know about my blog, or worse, friends that don’t know what a blog is.
- Don’t blog about VPT’s (very personal things).
- Don’t blog when drunk (it may seem like a good idea at the time, but it never is, because you will break all the rules).
What I wish to vent about breaks one of the rules, so I shall keep my mouth – or my hands – closed on this occasion. I’ll get the chance to vent to some choice friends later tonight. Can’t wait.
Until then, I’m going to read the latest wired magazine I picked up before and do some laundry.