I have decided to blog my Christmas wish list this year. Paper is so not the cool thing to do, and I’m sure since you’re such a hip dude you’d have a feed reader and check it daily for updates on my blog. So, I present you now with a list of things I would like for Christmas from you. And if my family and friends just happen to read this, then they can also take note of this list. Oh, and before you check that list of your’s, I can tell you now it’ll say I’ve been good, because unlike the little red monkey, I don’t plot world domination daily. Here is my list:
- Books, books, and more books. They’re fun to open and read.
- A MP3 player. Even I know asking for an Ipod is nuts.
- A USB battery charger. I’m always running out of them.
- Remote for my computer. How sweet would that be, chilling on my bed and grabbing the remote to change the song playing on winamp.
- A sony digital camera. I dropped my old one.
- Beads and a lampworking kit. I’m obsessed.
- A truckload of morish nuts. I (3 their cashews and macadamia nut packs.
- Sanity gift vouchers. Everyone deserves music, sweet music.
Nikita (The good one)
Dear Santa Dude,
I saw kitta typing a Christmas list and I wanted to also blog mine. Oh and if you do check that big list don’t take notice of the huge red letters saying ‘evil’, ‘bad’ or ‘whatever you do don’t go near him’. It’s just a joke those elves are playing, the little bastards, I told them I’d kick their happy little asses if they said anything about me. I’d also like to point out I only rarely plot world domination and I’m going to WDA (world dominators anonymous) meetings to cope with the evilness that grows within me. Now onto my list:
- My own website so I don’t have to put up with all this kitta.net shit, I mean hello, I am the most loved one here. It should be littleredmonkey.net.
- A little red car.
- My own planet – because this one is just so bloody hard to dominate.
- My face on a coke bottle – Just to piss of kitta.
Red Monkey (The one that will bite you if you don’t give me what I want)