Renee and Esther have infected me with the Random Five meme, where the infected victims must post five random facts about themselves in their blogs and then list the names of five people to infect next. Pathogenic meme’s are all the rage these days.
My Five Random Facts:
- My right leg is slightly longer than my left, because of this I bend my right knee slightly when standing to compensate.
- I enjoy watching really shockingly bad reality TV shows at night, such as Family Plots and Big Brother Up late.
- I am a closet Backstreet Boys fan and have been ever since high school when I used to hide my BSB CD’s in my Jebediah covers so my friends wouldn’t give me shit about owning their albums. I am planning on going to their Australian tour next year and making a sign that reads “I want to have the Two Chinese Boys babies”.
- The MRI I had a few months ago showed I have cysts on my ovaries, which could be contributing to some of the pain that I have been enduring over the past few months. I am waiting on more test results at this point. Woo-yay.
- I did all (let me repeat, ALL) of my Christmas shopping in November. Take that santa, you lazy ass. :p
Five People That I’m Infecting:
Santa, I didn’t mean that lazy ass remark. You know me, I’m all sarcastic, but deep down I really am a sweet, nice and lovely girl. 🙂 Oh and by the way, have you had a chance to look at my Christmas wish list? 😉