A few random things about me…
- I keep all my Victoria’s Secret catalogues for reasons unknown to even myself. My best guess is there will one day be a world changing event that requires Victoria’s Secret catalogues for survival. You never know when Summers Shoe Book 2004 could save your life.
- I have a Medic Alert bracelet to alert people that I am allergic to CT contract and a few antibiotics. The problem is I don’t wear it at all times, it doesn’t fit me and I never remember to get it re-sized, so I keep it in my pocket at all times. My theory is a nurse will check my pockets for metal objects before giving me a scan. Hopefully this theory will never fail me, otherwise I could be deadidly, dead, dead.
- I like the colour green, olive green, there is just something really sexy about olive green.
- I play Neopets. Not because I like the community or because I like playing with an annoying mutated cyber animal that eats too much, but because I want to get to 1,000,000 neopoints. When I reach that milestone I will donate the neopoints to the money tree and never return to Neopets again (unless another urge to gain 1 million neopoints comes to the surface).
- I mispronounce things all the bloody time because my mind is too busy to wait for my mouth to catch up, so there is frequent interference.
- When I’m cooking I put on a voice of an old southern man named Crazy Joe who likes to shot things and tells stories about shooting/burning things. My family thinks this is hilarious. My friends aren’t so sure and may have me committed one day.
- If I see you doing something and I think you are doing it
wrongnot to the fullest potential, I will take over what you are doing and do it rightmore efficiently without even asking if you would like me to, especially when it comes to cooking, if I didn’t do this I would go insane.