Ten things I thought while having the MRI yesterday…
- Candy is wrong, this is sooo not like a morgue, morgue’s are cold and this is deliciously warm.
- If only they had a TV in here, I could go for watching the latest House right now.
- Woah. Watching a character on House have an MRI while I have an MRI. Now there’s a mind fuck.
- I am never going to get the taste of the stuff they made me drink out of my mouth, nice lemony taste my ass!
- Ok, I can not hold my breath for more than 20 seconds, interesting, clearly I must still have Asthma.
- 63 bottles of lemony tasting crap on the wall… 63 bottles of lemony tasting crap… if one of those bottle accidentally falls, less bottles of crap to drink!
- I so could go to sleep right now if I didn’t have to participate in the whole holding my breath thing.
- I’m not what sure is worse, lemony tasting crap or evil contrast taste.
- It would so suck if the whole world went Resident Evil and you were in here when the zombies attacked. There should totally be an escape button in here in case zombies do attack.
- I wonder who is in IRC right now?
It really, really, really, REALLY… is boring having an MRI. I seem to have lost my voice today, not sure if it is connected to the contrast or not, I might go to the doctor tomorrow if it doesn’t return after a dose of antihistamine. I logged into IRC today and told a few friends about my lack of voice…
Kitta: Anyone seen my voice? I seem to have misplaced it. 😦
Phobia: `voice kitta
-ChanOP- You were voiced on #lrmf by Phobia
* ChanOP sets mode: +v Kitta
If only life was as easy as IRC.