make me want to beat people with big pointy sticks piss me off…
- Creditors – who keep calling for my mum all fucking day long while I am trying to do things. The answering machine is not there just to look pretty, leave a message you life fucking fiends.
- Centrelink – That one pretty much explains itself. When I am finally well again and not in need of sickness benefits, I am so going to go in there and tell them I am working with Goatse Corp as a Cyberspace User Naturalisation Tactician, just to fuck with them for once!
- My eyes – Focus damnit.
- Obnoxious TV Ads – Specifically that sale one at the Perth Convention Centre. Someone should go there and yell “cushionnnnns” while banging pans together loudly, see how they like their brains being forced to endure it.
- Paperwork – It has a knack of getting lost easily.
- Spam – Even with filters I am still getting offers for penis enlargements, grannies fucking dogs and other twisted things you really do not want to read in your email.
- Cold weather – Hurry up summer.
- Low blood sugar – Making me feel terrible (and yes, I asked my doctor about it).
- Bad stabbing pains – I really hope the MRI sheds some light on why I feel like shit.