My head cold did it
I have a head cold, I think. The first symptoms of a head cold are the same as the first symptoms for Ebola, but since I’ve been no where near the Congo, I’ll put it down to a head cold. The interesting this is said head cold likes to make up words, yeah I know, weird.
I woke up with head cold and it wasn’t until I started replying to email and writing some of my book (which was by far the worst thing I could do with a mind numbing headache) that I noticed that it was making up words. I’d normally put this down to some cold medication that I’ve taken, but since I’ve taken nothing I’m left at a loss. Some of the words head cold has made up today are:
- Amazinish – Used when you do something amazing, that deserves the ‘ish’.
- Perfecofuly – Something full and perfect, I guess, since the head cold can’t talk we’ll never know.
- Lampalicious – A lamp which is cool and funky.
- Carrotopia – Not really a word, more of a cool name for a farm that only grows carrots (after a quick google, I see it is also an imaginary country among other things).
- Specuntic – Something which is spectacular, fun and fantastic all in one. Think fireworks.
- Telovie – A movie made only for TV. Probably the only one to serve any purpose.
The pesky head cold also keep giving my brain odd thoughts, such as:
“Why don’t they put margarine on the sliced bread before they put it in the bag? Then it would be all-in-one and you wouldn’t have to wash any knifes afterwards.”
Brilliant head cold, we’ll get a noble prize for that one.
“I bet Paris Hilton was abducted by aliens and that explains the bruises, bloody aliens.”
Now I remember why I don’t watch ET.
“Wouldn’t it be cool if there was a fish that blew bubbles, a bubblefish, yeah that would rock.”
That would kind of rock.
The head cold wants you to know that this entry was brought to you by the word Specfuntic.