As you can see, I’ve once again made some changes to Kitta.net. Tweak, tweak, tweak. Font is now Verdana, navigation is now super cool and you’ll find a few changes here and there on the content pages. Most noticeable being colophon, which is a mix of the old about and site info pages.
Bloggie awards are in a few hours (that’s if I worked out the time difference right) at SXSW. And for those that have just surfed in, Kitta.net is up for ‘Best Designed Weblog’. If I do manage to win the battle with tiredness, I’ll log onto #BlogIRC that’s been set up to announce the bloggie winners. It’s the next best thing to being there.
Thank you all for the emails and well wishes, I am feeling better now and I’m off the evil shoe forgetting medication. Special thanks to Jesse for reminding me what a shoe is in an email:
Shoe [ shoo ]
Noun (plural shoes)
1. stiff outer covering for the foot: an outer covering for the foot, usually made of leather, fabric, or plastic, with a stiff sole and usually not reaching above the ankle
2. See horseshoe n.1
3. protective part in an engine: a lining or part in an engine or machine that protects another part from being worn down
4. playing card dispenser: a special box that dispenses playing cards one at a time
5. power collector on an electric train: the part of an electric train or streetcar that connects with the electrified rail from which it draws power
6. metal strip on sled: a strip of metal along the runner of a sled
7. part of a bridge: a base that supports the upper part of a bridge
So which one is it?